Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Scenic views from Upper Pierce Reservoir

Gathering & Night Tour

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Blog Blog Blog

Omigod! Finally, I've managed to get my very own blog up online! This is such an achievement for a techno-idiot like myself... I should run out and get a Heineken to celebrate this!
For folks out there who are reading this and thinking "Geez, what an idiot!" please bear in mind that I'm truly not very inclined towards technology having been in the jurassaic ages where IT is concerned.
Geez, this is super exciting... finally i can post images of my darling princess' graduation concert and use this as a sharing platform
Alright, enough is enough... my head is swelling with pride....next step is to upload all these pictures of Nic from the digicam into this blog...so patience my frens...just keep coming back to read this blog every now and then...
till then, adios....and bottoms up (to a Heineken of course!)

2 comments:

Louis & Eve said...

Congrats, Cosine! Don't worry... as you get to be more blog-wise, you will soon be adding more interesting stuff to your blog.

Aces Family said...

Hi Nellie,

Welcome to the Blogging world. It's fun and exciting.. : P

Cheers to Heinken.

astee

Best of Pals

K2 Graduation Ceremony

Nic's birthday celebration