Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Scenic views from Upper Pierce Reservoir

Gathering & Night Tour

Sunday, June 8, 2008

oh Gosh! I lost my water bottle

I am so unhappy when I was at JUSCO [at Malacca] because I was so careless that I did not remind my daddy to take my water bottle in the taxi when we almost reached JUSCO. If I did reminded my dad to take my water bottle then I will not lose my water bottle. It was useless that I remembered that the taxi starts with MAX...I should remember the number not the three starting words. Now I do not know where my water bottle is now.
Rabbit princess.

1 comment:

Aces Family said...

Hi Rabbit PRincess,

Next time you will be more careful.

Uncle Adrian also lost Anders didi water bottle in Phuket.

regards,
Aunty Astee

Best of Pals

K2 Graduation Ceremony

Nic's birthday celebration